Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Music Favs |August|

Hey y'all! Today I want to share my current music favorites. I do a lot of driving so my aux cord and Spotify account are my absolute best friends. I put a few of my current favorite songs the playlist below!




A few notes: X Ambassadors are amazing. I knew of them last summer because of their single, "Jungle", which was a song during the 2014 World Cup. I re-discovered them and I've been listening to them constantly. Halsey is another major favorite! She has an album, "Badlands", that comes out on August 28th and I highly suggest checking it out. She's an amazing song writer and singer, support her!! Lastly, Luke Combs is an artist that I found on Vine/Youtube and his new song, "Hurricane", is a love song that I'm sure a lot of us can relate to.

Hope y'all enjoy! Happy listening!

xo, Sara 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments so that I make sure to see ALL of them :) Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!!

-Sara xx