Monday, January 4, 2016

Maverick Mitchell [5 months]

Oh hey, long time no blog. Life's been pretty hectic for me lately so let's see if I can ease into this whole blogging thing again. Today, I wanted to share some pictures I took this past weekend of my bestie's GSP puppy. Since I never have an excuse to use my camera anymore, I offered to take pictures of Maverick every couple of months to document his first year. We ventured out to Piedmont Park on his 5 month birthday and I think we got some amazing ones. 

Here are some of my favorites! 








I'm so pleased with how these all turned out. I'm also amazed at just how much little Mav has grown. For comparison, here's one from his 3 month session---


Maverick, my only request is that you stay so photogenic forever. 

xo, Sara

1 comment:

I moderate comments so that I make sure to see ALL of them :) Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!!

-Sara xx